Living Your Optimal Life Academy - Privacy Statement
Give Blessing CO. ("Give Blessing") is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement explains how we collect, use, and retain your personal information when you participate in the Living Your Optimal Life Academy program (the "Program"). By enrolling in the Program, you consent to the collection and processing of your personal information as described below:
1. Information Collection a. Purpose of Collection: We collect personal information to support clients and offer recommendations according to the wisdom of Ayurveda as taught to Sara McPhee, an Ayurvedic Health Counselor, through professional education. b. Use of Information: Your personal information will be used solely for the purpose of assisting you in achieving your health goals and understanding your body, mind, and spirit according to Ayurveda.
2. Information Sharing We may share your personal information with the following individuals, solely for the purpose of providing the Program and support services:
Sara McPhee: Ayurvedic Health Counselor and Program provider.
Yoga Teachers: Certified instructors involved in the Program.
Authorized Virtual Assistants: Potential future virtual assistants who may assist in administrative tasks. All individuals with access to your information will be required to comply with a non-disclosure agreement.
3. Data Security We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
4. Third-Party Links Our website or platform may include links to third-party websites or services. These third parties have their own privacy policies, and we recommend reviewing their policies before providing any personal information.
5. Data Retention a. Retention Period: We will retain your collected information for up to 10 years after the completion of the Program, in case you wish to continue care or access past records. b. Renewed Documentation: If you wish to rejoin the Program after 1 year from completion, new documentation may be necessary due to the nature of how our bodies and imbalances change.
6. User Rights You have the right to access, update, and delete your personal information. You may request access to your data or choose to delete your data 1 year after the completion of the Program. Please note that deleting your data may limit our ability to provide ongoing support or access past records.
7. Updates to the Privacy Statement We reserve the right to update this Privacy Statement from time to time. Any material changes will be communicated to you, and your continued participation in the Program will indicate your acceptance of the updated Privacy Statement.